Sunday, January 23, 2011

Globalization

I personally am a huge proponent of globalization. I may be taking a very "capitalist" vantage point on the issue, but I have to stand by what I live by and what motivates me. I think the whole concept of globalization is where the money is. We are entering an era now where everyone (especially me) is interested in the illumanti, the new world order, and that sort of thing. Americans, especially american entrepreneurs, are starting to realize that there is no more money left here. We have to go out to other people's countries, learn their languages and cultures while spreading our own (as if they don't know all about it), and start our own businesses. I intend to go to Wash-U, major in business and econ, and spend at least one semester studying abroad. I'm not one who particularly likes to travel, but I think studying abroad is something I need to do and would be well worth my time. More and more people are starting to make their companies global, and it would benefit me to have some international exposure. I think globalization is fundamentally a good thing. All of the good things about it outweigh the bad, and the faster people get on board, I think the more universally positive it will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment