Sunday, January 23, 2011

I am a shoe

I am not a particularly hardcore shoe person. I do have a lot of shoes, I like shopping for shoes, and I'm willing to spend a decent amount of money on shoes, but I don't consider myself a fanatic. With that being said, I am not ashamed to say that I do have an all time favorite pair of shoes; I think most of us do. My 2 favorite pairs of shoes I have ever owned are both Air Jordans. One of them is called the Army 6 rings, and the other one is called the Space Jam 11's. Out of these two, if I had to chose a shoe to actually be, I would be my army 6 rings. Let me give you some background information on these shoes. (ahem)
They came out in November of 2008. At my sweet 16 birthday party, my best friend came up to me wearing a different shoe on each foot, one of them being the army 6 rings, and the other one being some retro 8's, both of which had come out that day. He said which ones do you want? and I picked the army 6 rings. Mind you, I was wearing a frilly tube top shirt, some tight jeans, and some high heels, but as soon as he gave me those shoes, I kicked my heels off and put them on. They were too big for me and everything, but I didn't care. I used to wear them all the time. In the Summer of 2009, my same best friend asked me if he could wear those shoes and I said yes, and I let him borrow them for about a week and he lost them. I was heartbroken :(. That not withstanding, I would be a pair of army 6 rings if I had to be a shoe, because for me it represents unconditional love, friendship, and my birthday. 3 things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment