Friday, January 21, 2011

Restaurant Review

I'm going to review one of my personally favorite restaurants: the Cheesecake Factory. I realize it might sound a little cliche of mr to say the cheesecake factory actually is one of my favorite restaurants, but it's true. The food is good, the service is always good, like I don't think there is anything bad I could say about it. It's true that it is an expensive meal, but unlike most other luxury restaurants, at the cheesecake factory you really get your money's worth. The portions are very large; I often have to take my meals home with me. The menu is extensive. I have never seen that much variety on one menu at any other restaurant before. The cheesecake menu alone is at least 2 pages alone. I've never had cheesecake off of that menu thy I didn't like, but that's just me. The whole aura of the cheesecake factory is appealing. Its always a little dim in there, it is decorated nicely, and all of the tables ms silverwear is always beautifully arranged. I personally don't have much of a problem with
Spending my money at the cheesecake factory. I feel like it is worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment