Friday, May 20, 2011

Ultimate Recipe

I do not know many recipes I am sad to say. I actually mentioned to my father yesterday that I need to learn how to cook for my husband (boyfriend) as well as Khloe Kardashian cooks for Lamar Odom. I probably can count the items i know how to cook, but I am very good at cooking them. The items I can make from scratch are macaroni and cheese, waffles, pancakes, and brownies. Once, on one lonely summer afternoon, kennise and I decided to teach me something new. She instructed me to make a cherry pie. It ended up being the most delicious pie i had ever eaten. This is monumental, because i actually hate pie. I hate everything that oozes with fruit; pop tarts, danishes, jelly filled donuts, i think all of that stuff is gross. But there was something about this pie. I think part of the reason the pie was so good is because we made the crust from scratch. It was sweet, and when we cooked it it was so sweet and flaky and delicious. The cherries we pitted were extremely ripe, and turned out great when we put them in the oven. We added some sort of raspberry liquor to the pie as well, and i put in too much sugar, which bade well for the pie of course. i dont remember all of the ingredients, soi i cant successfully portray the ultimate recipe, but take my word for it, THIS PIE WAS DELICIOUS. you never would have known that i made it myself. people would have spent money to eat that pie. I was so proud and impressed with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment